Australian media is vastly different to China’s media. Knowledge of Xinhua and People’s Daily mean nothing when dealing with the ABC, Fairfax or Newscorp. Media knowledge doesn’t transcend another language.
Your brand, services, personnel or products won’t sell themselves in Australia but media coverage will. When used correctly, the media is your best advertising tool. Used incorrectly, it will ruin your reputation.
Real Media Management has more than 40 years experience in Australian and international journalism and media advisory. We’ve seen foreign businesses fail and kill their ability to engage with Australia due to poor media performance.
We have what you need: real world media experience and practical advice for your business or organisation.
Our media consultancy is focused on you so you can prosper in an international market.
We will teach you the confidence needed to:
- Correctly and professionally engage with English language journalists
- Lead the interview in the direction you want
- Target your message to a foreign media market
- Approach the right journalist to report your story
- Build lasting relationships within English language media
You will also gain:
- Detailed knowledge of the Western media landscape (TV, radio, print and digital)
- Insight into strategy used by journalists when interviewing/reporting
Among others, China-Australia relations are benefited through trade, investment, economic cooperation and the tourism industry.
Australia has become a desirable location for an increasing number of Chinese businesses looking to set up operation. As a foreign business, understanding Australia and its people is best achieved through a detailed understanding of its media.
Don’t ruin your chance to be part of it. We can help you succeed in a new business market by offering quality media consultancy.