Indonesia is Australia’s largest near-neighbour. As a trading partner, Indonesia is Australia’s most prosperous among the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries.
As Indonesia continues to emerge it’s looking to Australia for new opportunities. Business and organisations need detailed knowledge of Australian media in order to confidently navigate it.
Your brand, services, personnel or products won’t sell themselves in Australia but media coverage will. When used correctly, the media is your best advertising tool. Used incorrectly, it will ruin your reputation.
Real Media Management has more than 40 years experience in Australian and international journalism and media advisory. We’ve seen foreign businesses fail and kill their ability to engage the Australian business market.
We have what you need: real world media experience and practical advice for your business or organisation.
Our media consultancy is focused on you so you can prosper in an international market.
We will teach you the confidence needed to:
- Correctly and professionally engage with English language journalists
- Lead the interview in the direction you want
- Target your message to a foreign media market
- Approach the right journalist to report your story
- Build lasting relationships within Australian media
You will also gain:
- Detailed knowledge of the Western media landscape (TV, radio, print and digital)
- Insight into strategy used by journalists when interviewing/reporting
While TV still remains the most popular, digital media for the first time overtook print and radio media in Indonesia in 2012. Understanding the changing landscape is vital to your future success.
As a foreign business, understanding Australia and its people is best achieved through a detailed understanding of its media.
Don’t ruin your chance to be part of it. We can help you succeed in a new business market by offering quality media consultancy.