Director, Luke Buesnel, is a member of the Australia Malaysia Business Council and proud advocate of the cross-country engagement we share.
Australian media is vastly different to Malaysia’s media. Knowledge of The Star, New Straits Times or RTM mean nothing when dealing with the ABC, Fairfax or Newscorp.
Your brand, services, personnel or products won’t sell themselves in Australia but media coverage will. When used correctly, the media is your best advertising tool. Used incorrectly, it will ruin your reputation and damage your brand in a new market.
Real Media Management has more than 40 years experience in Australian and international journalism and media advisory. We’ve seen foreign businesses fail and kill their ability to engage with Australia due to poor media performance.
We have want you need: real world media experience and practical advice for your business or organisation.
Our media consultancy is focused on you so you can prosper in an international market.
We will teach you the confidence needed to:
- Correctly and professionally engage with English language journalists
- Lead the interview in the direction you want
- Target your message to a foreign media market
- Approach the right journalist to report your story
- Build lasting relationships within English language media
You will also gain:
- Detailed knowledge of the Western media landscape (TV, radio, print and digital)
- Insight into strategy used by journalists when interviewing/reporting
Malaysia has a longstanding bond with Australia. Within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Malaysia remains a large trading partner to Australia.
Don’t ruin your chance to be part of it. We can help you succeed in a new business market by offering quality media consultancy.