RMM is not a PR agency. We teach you about the media so you can generate it for yourself.
We cut out the middle person. Most PR agencies promise the world and only deliver a bubbly PR representative to call media outlets on your behalf. As a journalist, hearing from these people is annoying – journalists want to deal with real people with impacting stories.
We teach you about the media and guild you through the correct process so you can generate positive media for yourself.
Our consultancy meets your media requirements. Consultancy from RMM will align with and compliment your business strategy.
We provide expertise in creation and execution of Media Communication Plans which include (but are not limited to):
- Why you’re seeking media attention and how to adhere to the commitment made
- Creating media objectives and how they’re best achieved
- Identifying your audience and how to appeal to them
- How to build a media communication plan into your business
Our Strategic Media Advice will help position you across TV, radio, print and online. We redefine the way to gain media attention through:
- A detailed analysis of the 24 hour news cycle and how social media compliments or criticises media coverage quickly
- Finding your unique story and making you stand out from your competitors
- Selling the narrative and not the brand, product or service
- Reworking the humble media release – learning the pros and cons and understanding its relevance in modern media
- Exposing journalistic secrets – why are they asking you that? And is there an ulterior motive?
Furthermore, we teach you how to Build Trust with Media Organisations. You will learn:
- How to go from a faceless media release to recognisable (and desirable) material
- How to find and approach journalists that appeal to your audience
- And how a strong relationship will benefit you and journalists
You will get a Media Contacts Database relevant to your area of business that you can contact when your media strategy is understood and ready to be implemented.
RMM consultancy will save you spending big money on a PR agency.
Our consultancy is tailored to your area of business – this is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Get in contact to see how we can help.