Understanding the media is difficult. With RMM seminars, you’ll learn the intricacies of the ever evolving media landscape.
RMM Media Presentations are ideal if you’re seeking a detailed and broad ranging understanding of the media. If you’re not yet ready to solicit media attention but want to learn about the industry, we can help.
If you’re a business minus a communications team, your focus cannot be on keeping up-to-date with media happenings. Your attention must remain on other vital areas of business, so let RMM ease the burden.
With RMM presentations, you’ll learn the intricacies of the ever evolving media landscape.
Our presentations will teach you important media knowledge:
- Who, what, where, why and how of the media
- Media bias – media organisations have bias, you’ll identify who to approach and why
- Journalistic strategy – signs your interview is going off-course and how to restructure it
- Case studies – business that got it right, and very wrong (and how to avoid negative media)
- Coverage – what can you expect from media coverage of your story?
- Reach – how far does the media reach? And who will see your story?
RMM also offers ‘Understanding Western Media’ presentations for an international audience – great for foreign business, politics or entrepreneurs wanting to engage with English speaking countries to grow through positive media.
Presentations are informed, practical and humorous (with so many people stuffing up in the media, you can see why). These presentations are often held to Boardrooms and management, and at industry and networking functions.